You can watch Soul Food on Jomovies.com... Soul Food: The Series is a television drama that aired Wednesday nights on Showtime from June 28, 2000 to May 26, 2004. Created by filmmaker George Tillman, Jr. and developed for television by Felicia D. Henderson, Soul Food is based upon Tillman's childhood experiences growing up in Wisconsin, and is a continuation of his successful 1997 film of the same name. Having aired for 74 episodes, it is the longest running drama with a predominantly black cast in the history of North American prime-time television.. The so awaited release of Soul Food was on 2000-06-28 and it has a total duration of 60 minutes. You can watch full movies using services like Netflix, hulu, HBO, torrent etc.
SEASONS LIST OF SOUL FOOD
- Who started in Soul Food? Soul Food was starred by Mpho Koaho , Common and Dennis Haysbert
- What day did Soul Food premiere?Soul Food was release on 2000-06-28
- What country produced Soul Food?The production of Soul Food was in US
- How long is Soul Food?Soul Food has a total playtime of 60 minutes.
- Which language was used to roll Soul Food?Soul Food was filmed in En