You can watch Brooklyn South on Jomovies.com... Brooklyn South is an American ensemble police drama series that aired on CBS for only one season during the 1997–98 television season. The series was co-created by Steven Bochco, Bill Clark, David Milch and William M. Finkelstein. Bochco is the creator of many well-known police dramas such as Hill Street Blues and NYPD Blue. Milch was Bochco's co-creator for NYPD Blue. Finkelstein and Clark both also worked on NYPD Blue. The series attempted to create a setting of a gritty, realistic police station similar to that of NYPD Blue, but differed by focusing on the uniformed police officers rather than the detectives. The pilot of Brooklyn South was noted as the first TV-MA rated episode on broadcast television.. The so awaited release of Brooklyn South was on 1997-09-22 and it has a total duration of 60 minutes. You can watch full movies using services like Netflix, hulu, HBO, torrent etc.
SEASONS LIST OF BROOKLYN SOUTH
- Who wrote the Brooklyn South script? The script of Brooklyn South was written by Steven Bochco , David Milch and William M. Finkelstein
- Who started in Brooklyn South? Brooklyn South was starred by John Finn , Richard Schiff and Richard McGonagle
- What day did Brooklyn South premiere?Brooklyn South was release on 1997-09-22
- What country produced Brooklyn South?The production of Brooklyn South was in US
- How long is Brooklyn South?Brooklyn South has a total playtime of 60 minutes.
- Which language was used to roll Brooklyn South?Brooklyn South was filmed in En