You can watch L.A. Law on Jomovies.com... L.A. Law is an American television legal drama series that ran for eight seasons on NBC from September 15, 1986, to May 19, 1994. Created by Steven Bochco and Terry Louise Fisher, it contained many of Bochco's trademark features including a large number of parallel storylines, social drama and off-the-wall humor. It reflected the social and cultural ideologies of the 1980s and early 1990s, and many of the cases featured on the show dealt with hot-topic issues such as abortion, racism, gay rights, homophobia, sexual harassment, AIDS, and domestic violence. The series often also reflected social tensions between the wealthy senior lawyer protagonists and their less well-paid junior staff. The show was popular with audiences and critics, and won 15 Emmy Awards throughout its run, four of which were for Outstanding Drama Series.. The so awaited release of L.A. Law was on 1986-09-15 and it has a total duration of 45 minutes. You can watch full movies using services like Netflix, hulu, HBO, torrent etc.
SEASONS LIST OF L.A. LAW
- Who wrote the L.A. Law script? The script of L.A. Law was written by Steven Bochco , Sarah Woodside Gallagher and Tom Fontana
- Who started in L.A. Law? L.A. Law was starred by Richard Schiff , Tom Virtue and Terry Kiser
- What day did L.A. Law premiere?L.A. Law was release on 1986-09-15
- What country produced L.A. Law?The production of L.A. Law was in US
- How long is L.A. Law?L.A. Law has a total playtime of 45 minutes.
- Which language was used to roll L.A. Law?L.A. Law was filmed in En