You can watch Gideon's Way on Jomovies.com... Gideon's Way is a British television crime series made by ITC Entertainment in 1964/65, based on the novels by John Creasey. The series was made at Elstree in twin production with The Saint TV series. It starred Liverpudlian John Gregson in the title role as Commander George Gideon of Scotland Yard, with Alexander Davion as his assistant, Detective Chief Inspector David Keen, Reginald Jessup as Det. Superintendent LeMaitre, Ian Rossiter as Detective Chief Superintendent Joe Bell and Basil Dignam as Commissioner Scott-Marle. The show did not acknowledge any help from Scotland Yard, any other police force or advisor. Daphne Anderson starred as his wife, Kate with Giles Watling as young son, Malcolm, Richard James as older son, Matthew who seemed to have a lot of new girlfriends and Andrea Allan as daughter, Pru. Unusually for police stories, Gideon was shown as a family man at home though urgent phone calls from his bosses tend to disrupt family plans too often. However, he did admit in "State Visit" that his wife had walked out on him for a while years ago when he put the job first and her second. They live in an expensive detached house in Chelsea.. The so awaited release of Gideon's Way was on 1965-03-18 and it has a total duration of 60 minutes. You can watch full movies using services like Netflix, hulu, HBO, torrent etc.
SEASONS LIST OF GIDEON'S WAY
- Who wrote the Gideon's Way script? The script of Gideon's Way was written by John Creasey
- Who started in Gideon's Way? Gideon's Way was starred by Raymond Huntley , Thomas Heathcote and Donald Sutherland
- What day did Gideon's Way premiere?Gideon's Way was release on 1965-03-18
- What country produced Gideon's Way?The production of Gideon's Way was in GB
- How long is Gideon's Way?Gideon's Way has a total playtime of 60 minutes.
- Which language was used to roll Gideon's Way?Gideon's Way was filmed in En